Monday, October 19, 2015

Long Sleeve Day Tripper Top

Pin It
One of the dolman tops I rounded up on the Would They Wear That? Dolman Tops was one I had sewed in the past, the Day Tripper by Shwin and Shwin Designs.  You can see that short sleeve version HERE.

Sew Cool for the Tween Scene

Here, I made a long sleeve version.  My daughter wears it all the time but I can't seem to get a good picture in it.

Sew Cool for the Tween Scene

As a reminder, this is a woman's top.  Only the smallest size is good for tweens.  But it is another option for those that are growing out of the available tween sized patterns.

Sew Cool for the Tween Scene


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! How else would we know if we are being helpful or giving you the content you need and want? Also, if you have an idea on how to make custom pre-teen clothes, please tell us about it!