Monday, February 15, 2016

Mimi Revisited

Pin It Over a year ago we were apart of the Mimi Dress Tour for Filles a Maman.  Well, in order to bring a little variety to my daughter's back to school wardrobe I decided to break out that pattern.

sew cool for the tween scene


Last time, Sally sewed up a beautiful white short sleeve version.  This time I sewed up a long sleeve version.  My daughter is thin so I made the width to her measurements.  Next time I will not slim it down so that it is not so fitted.

sew cool for the tween scene

My daughter says it is very comfortable and she loves the way it turned out with the fabric she chose on fabric.com.

sew cool for the tween scene

I think it was definitely a good call to break out a pattern that had been in storage.

sew cool for the tween scene


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! How else would we know if we are being helpful or giving you the content you need and want? Also, if you have an idea on how to make custom pre-teen clothes, please tell us about it!